Stress relief affirmations can go a long way to calm yourself down. After all, we all have our bad days. That doesn’t mean make us any less of a functioning adult compared to everyone else.
Rather than focusing on the things that are stressing you out, though, train your eyes to remain fixed on your goal. This way, you can bounce right back no matter how many setbacks you encounter along the way.
These powerful self-affirmations focused on stress relief can help.
25 Stress Relief Affirmations to Help You Get Through a Stressful Day
- I love myself for who I am.
- I am relaxed and calm.
- My tension is melting away.
- I am letting go of all my worries and fears.
- My mind is slowing down.
- Being calm and centered is one of the top priorities in my life.
- I am practicing this feeling.
- I am breathing slowly and deeply, filling myself with calmness.
- I deserve a peaceful and loving life.
- I am centered and quiet.
- My muscles are relaxed.
- My thoughts are calming down.
- I am releasing my concerns by breathing slowly and deeply.
- Challenges bring opportunities.
- I see stressful situations as challenges.
- I find love and support inside and out.
- I am calm and relaxed in all situations.
- Calmness washes over me with every deep breath I take.
- I am releasing all negative emotions from my system.
- I give myself a credit every time I do something that makes me happy.
- I am relaxing and feeling more and more sleepy.
- I am comfortable around other people.
- I let go of defensiveness and choose to fill my world with joy and kindness instead.
- I lovingly forgive and let go of the past.
- I am thankful and grateful for the good in my life.
Increase the Power of Self-Affirmations: Make Them a Regular Habit
Now, repeat these stress relief affirmations to yourself whenever you are starting to feel overwhelmed by the things that you need to do, but make sure you don't just repeat them. Feel them. Believe them in your heart until the clouds clear up and you can see straight into your goal again.
Keep the Positivity Going: Share Your Own Self Affirmations Today
Stress is everyone's common enemy, so if you have some stress relief affirmations or other self-affirmations of your own, help another stressed fella get through their day by sharing them down below.