Imagine this. You come back home after a long day at work or you are at home all day juggling between the kids and the chores you have to do.
But then it’s evening, which carries a promise of peace and quiet, relaxation and recharging. Sound great?
Well, after dinner and putting the kids to sleep or finishing emails or whatever, you can indulge in a time that is just for you - relax and get in touch with yourself.
You will be surprised how 20-30 minutes could change your evening and set the ground for a good night sleep.
You may have been curious about SELF-HYPNOSIS or you may not have but give it a chance and feel what it is and how it can serve you.
You can do it anytime, but at the end of the day is a good time to experience it for the first time.
"During SELF-HYPNOSIS, AFFIRMATIONS will be heard and delivered to one’s unconscious mind."
Just sitting down, closing your eyes and allowing yourself to relax can bring peacefulness and calmness to you.
Visualize or imagine a beautiful golden, soft light that surrounds your body, protecting you and it’s getting into your body, and spreads within you.
Feel it moving into those areas where you carry tension or need healing. You can move it wherever you wish or need.
You feel so happy and protected and its energy is so great. Add some AFFIRMATIONS and feel them as if it’s happening right now.
You're in a time and place that lets only goodness come in.
It’s up to you if you want to drift into a blissful sleep or enjoy the rest of the evening.
If you don’t drift to sleep, you will feel awake, alert, happy, but relaxed at the same time, and in full control of your body and mind.
What is SELF-HYPNOSIS?
- Traditional hypnosis relies on commands and suggestions from another person. It is the basis for stage hypnotism.
- Ericksonian hypnosis uses metaphors of stories with a moral. One׳s subconscious mind makes a comparison between the moral of the story and the issue or problem that he or she is facing. The subconscious mind also processes the messages of the metaphors.
- NLP hypnosis is the most effective form of hypnosis. It uses the same thought process as fear or problems to reverse or get rid of the problem.
- SELF-HYPNOSIS, performed by one’s self, allows the mind to relax and reach a hypnotic state.
During SELF-HYPNOSIS, AFFIRMATIONS, suggestions or commands will be heard and delivered to one’s unconscious mind.
When listening to AFFIRMATIONS during SELF-HYPNOSIS, it is important to choose only the AFFIRMATIONS that will best serve you at the time.
Using those AFFIRMATIONS over and over can reinforce their content and be very powerful.
A ThinkUp app is a great option for hearing your personal affirmations - in your own your own voice - during SELF-HYPNOSIS.
As an NLP and Hypnosis Practitioner, I see amazing changes occurring over and over again in people’s lives using these methods. The greatest part is that it seems effortless but yet is very effective!
I am sure that SELF-HYPNOSIS combined with personally recorded AFFIRMATIONS through ThinkUp could be very powerful and enjoyable for everyone!
Here are 10 great AFFIRMATIONS to try while exercising SELF-HYPNOSIS.
- As I look back on today I’m grateful to have lived this day.
- My mistake is becoming a learning opportunity.
- My challenges are the paths for growth.
- Joy and calmness are taking over.
- I see how far I have come and believe I am willing to go further to reach my goals or dreams.
- I let go of wasteful thinking or dwelling on the past.
- I let go of any anxiety or fear and welcome peace of mind.
- I trust that everything in my life is a divine order.
- I am grateful for all I have in me and the potential to use it to the best I can.
- I feel so great and I will enjoy this feeling for the rest of this evening.