Self-esteem affirmations are fundamental in making positive changes and achieving goals. Building self-esteem is challenging, but it can be practiced and mastered like any other skill. Once an expert, you will feel the life-changing impact.
A simple and powerful way to start building self-esteem is identifying your strength skills and assets and use self-esteem affirmations.
- I am aware of what I offer to the world.
- I am positive minded and filled with self-esteem.
- My life is abundant and full of joy.
- I am secure and safe in the world.',
- I focus on my success and it grows constantly.
- I am releasing all my fears and worries. I am living my full potential.
- My capability and potential are endless. I deserve to be happy and successful.
- I now express my full potential.
- I see problems as challenges that evolve me and make me grow.
- I accept myself and know that I am worthy of great things in life.
- I am willing to step out of my comfort zone.
- I believe in myself. I have the ability to succeed.
- I trust myself. I am special exactly as I am.
- I have the knowledge and the resources to achieve my dreams.
- I work for the good of others.
- I efficiently make good use of my time.
- New ideas come to me regularly.
- I recognize the many good qualities I have.
- I am a great person.
- I give myself credit every time I do something that makes me happy.
- I can accomplish anything I set my mind to.
- I have something special to offer the world.
If you would like to practice Self-esteem affirmations on daily basis, Go to ThinkUp app and practice it in a very effective way.
Be sure to browse our wide our selection of affirmations to help you achieve positive results in any area of your life. Once you’ve added the ones that resonate for you, the next step is to record them. Using your own voice to record your affirmations is key. Your subconscious mind recognizes it and is receptive to it. It is very important that you record your affirmations when you are in a feeling good place. Pick a quiet time to think of something that makes you happy and record all of your statements in the same confident tone. Your brain recalls the moment of the recording and will recreate that feeling for you anytime you listen. It is vital for this process to work, that you believe everything you hear yourself saying. If the words cause tension in your body and don’t feel accessible, please revisit your affirmations selection and choose those you can say with integrity.
Once you’ve recorded your affirmations, add your background music. Background music amplifies the benefits of the session so choose music that moves you. As you listen to our own voice you are learning to empower yourself, believe in yourself and trust in your own abilities.