Want to overcome negativity? Want to be a strong woman? Want to be confident and happy? Try out affirmations for women.
Women go through a lot of obstacles and negative thoughts in their life which can
stop them from chasing their dreams as negativity has an impact on the success of a person.
A Woman has multiple roles to play in life – a mother, wife, sister, daughter, friend, employee, boss or a mentor. She has to be confident to play all these roles successfully. Positive self-talk can be helpful to a great extent.
Affirmations for women helps you to get the support from within because you can’t get it from others always.
How to use affirmations for women?
- Try to write your own affirmations or take an inspiration from the ThinkUp app, say it aloud daily, or use our daily reminder cards. Remember to include only positive words in your affirmations, no place for negativity!! Positive statements definitely are an encouragement, especially to those women who are feeling down deep inside. Write affirmations saying that you like the woman in you and that you are perfect exactly as you are.
- It is better to make a habit of recording and listening to your affirmations so that you could listen to them or say them aloud whenever you feel low or are stressed out.
- Make it a point to listen to your recorded affirmations before going to sleep or as soon as you wake up in the morning. Repetition can make your thoughts more positive.
The benefits of affirmation for women:
- Affirmations help women in reducing stress, build confidence and makes women feel happier.
- Supportive affirmations for women help women achieve goals and keep the focus on the things that matter. They encourage women to be focused and help in building a positive mindset.
- Affirmations for women help to overcome lack of self-confidence and fear.
- Affirmations also help women in coping with depression and strengthen women’s inner Self.
- Affirmations help women to get out of dilemmas, negative thoughts and insecurity. They are a powerful tool that makes them believe in themselves and what they are capable of. They also assure that everything in life can turn out well.
- Affirmations help women grow wise, strong, discover and appreciate the joys of life.
- Affirmations contribute to growth in self-confidence. They make sure that women understand their self-worth and accept failures positively. Women need to build their inner strength and not expect help/support from others because they may/may not get it when needed!
- Affirmations can help women believe in themselves and face any difficulty with courage. Affirmation for women is a very powerful tool which can help a woman to face challenges in her personal and professional life. Affirmations for women helps to balance life. The balance between work, children, home, personal growth and so.
Here are 9 affirmations for women every woman should incorporate into her daily routine:
- I love myself, respect myself and accept myself exactly as I am
- I deserve to be happy and loved.
- I am doing my best and i is enough
- I have something special to offer the world.
- I love myself and treat myself with kindness
- I have been blessed with qualities that uplift others and even on my hardest days, I am the perfect mother for my children.
- No success is too small to celebrate, and I revel in the tiny wins today.
- I recognize the wisdom, strength, and compassion that within me
- It isn’t selfish to be kind to myself.